First day of school 2013

First day of school 2013

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 10, 2008

January - February

Uncle Matt is teaching me this new trick
Aw, Uncle Matt, my belly is exposed
I know, everyone has to check out my belly
It's so nice to have Uncle Matt and Aunt Katie nearby - they visit me often
Sofia was my first playdate - we met when we were about 6 weeks old
Tasty toes - can I eat this?
We have lots of fun together
Brushing my two front teeth
Reading my new "Elmo is SO big" book with Daddy

Helping Aunt Sarom do research for her wedding
This looks good
A trip to my favorite Mexican restaurant
Yum, yum, give me more!
Perfecting my sitting-up skill
Daddy, I'm too tired to burp
I'm so proud of my two front teeth
I'm sitting in a big boy's chair
This is my friend Logan from Stroller Strides
Whoa, catch me Yeay!
Molly Kitty napping on me
It is so comfortable to nap on Yeay
Is this what I'm supposed to eat in my new highchair?
I love napping on Daddy's shoulder
Having lots of fun with Aunt Mary when she came to visit me

1 comment:

Visitor said...

Hello, Bennett! I'm really glad that we got to play today! I had a great time. Hope you did as well! Love, Sofia.