First day of school 2013

First day of school 2013

Blog Archive

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My 2-yr birthday

I have a feeling today is a special day
Sitting on my throne
What is it? It's an elephant!
Wow - a truck
Thank you, Aunt Katie
Neat - a helicopter
I love puzzles
Just taking it all in
Thank you, Yeay for my trains
Mor and Yeay catching up on the couch
It's Grover!
Have to give Grover a kiss
It's Big Bird!
Hurray - I'm 2
I'm having so much fun, Daddy
I don't know why everyone is singing, but I'm going to continue to play with my trains
Trying my hardest to blow out the candle
These model toys are some of my favorites

2 comments:

Karen Anne (Isaksen) Glick said...

Soooo wish we could have been thereto help celebrate! If it didn't arrive today, a package fro Bennett should be there on Monday for sure!!!

Big hugs to all and thanks for posting the pictures so quickly!

Hugs, Aunt Karen

Jenny T. said...

Happy Birthday Bennett!!! Welcome to the Terrible Two's Club! Love,
Jackson (and Jackson's Mommy)